PLI Student Resources | PLI Student Calendar | New Students Map | PLI Document Convention | How to Convert to PDF | How to Apply for ASC
PLI Student Resources:
- New Students Map UC Berkeley offices you will need to go to to get set up as a new student, plus places to eat, drink, and park.
- Berkeley's new Learning Management System (LMS) powered by Canvas.
- LOGIN Your PLI ePortfolio, Assessment and Data Analysis Tool.
- Your PLI Course Reading Materials.
NEW! PLI Online Store:
BYOG - Schools » Select Your Group » "Cal Principal Leadership" (click 'Go' button)
The Principal Leadership Institute's research is powered by survey software
- PLI Student Practicum Form We will need your work information in Summer #2 for Practicum in School Site Management documentation and to complete our Standards Certification form that will accompany your Credential Application (ASC Preliminary or Certificate of Eligibility).
- PLI MA Report Form We will need your Master's Project title, readers, and approval dates in order to prepare your MA Report form and collect reader signatures for you.
UC Berkeley Resources on the Web:
- CalNet ID your username for many web-based campus services.
- Your CalNet ID is your online identity at UC Berkeley. It will be used for system access log-ins and authentication, and it will be your campus email address when combined with @berkeley.edu (e.g., the CalNet ID “oskibear” becomes “firstname.lastname@example.org” as an email address).
- keep it short -- you will be typing it often
- keep it professional -- professors and future employers will see you CalNet ID in your campus email address
- make it yours -- since your CalNet ID serves as your username in many campus collaboration systems, consider including all or part of your name
- In order to create your CalNet ID, you will need your Student Identification (SID) and the Personal Identification Number (PIN) that was provided by the email from the Graduate Admissions office (if you cannot locate these, please contact them at email@example.com).
- CalNet Customer Support (activating your CalNet ID, changing/resetting your passphrase)
- Tele-BEARS (CalNet Login) an online system that students use to enroll in classes at Berkeley.
- Bear Facts (CalNet Login) provides information regarding your registration, grades, financial aid, billing, class schedule, and more.
- CalNet Directory contains records for current faculty, staff, and students at UC Berkeley.
- Cal 1 Card your official campus ID. All current students, faculty, and staff are required to get a Cal 1 Card. How do I get one?
- NEW! Cal Student Central Need a transcript? Have questions about your financial aid or a hold on your registration? Cal Student Central is your new destination for key university business related to financial aid, fees and billing, payments, disbursements, registration and enrollment.
- bConnected your @berkeley.edu e-mail account: Berkeley's implementation of Google Apps for Education, including Mail, Calendar, and Docs/Drive.
- bCourses Berkeley's new Learning Management System (LMS) powered by Canvas. (replacing bSpace in fall 2014-spring 2015)
bSpace a web-based communication and collaboration environment. (Retiring in summer 2015)
- Software Central software downloads for UC Berkeley faculty, staff, and students, including email client software, other Internet applications, security applications such as firewall and antivirus, and other utilities.
- Campus Wi-Fi Options
- AirBears2 is an enhanced replacement service for AirBears. It provides simplified authentication for campus users, and improved confidentiality for data being transmitted wirelessly. Currently it does not have support for guest accounts.
- AirBears is the basic wireless access to campus networks with web-based connection. It provides access to all students, faculty and staff and allows for the creation of guest accounts for campus visitors.
- attwifi is a service provided by AT&T Wireless. It is available to AT&T customers with devices that are provisioned for the service. It is also available to members of the general public for a fee.
- Graduate School of Education (GSE)
- GSE Email Lists FAQ
(PLI Email lists are maintained separately by the program)
- gse_business (comprised of gse_students, gse_staff and gse_faculty)
- gse_students - New students are added at the beginning of the semester, and removed when noted by the Registrar (usually a semester after graduation)