Contact Us |  

Search form

You are here


Purchasing & Reimbursement Forms

As a result of our recent transition to Campus Shared Services, some of our forms have changed. Please contact the Business Services Office to ensure you are using the correct form before proceeding.

All payments or reimbursement/order requests submitted to the BSO must be accompanied by one of our forms below, completed in full and with all required signatures. BSO Budget Administrators will return any payment/reimbursement/order requests submitted with an incomplete form, or without a form. If you are uncertain about which form to use, contact your Budget Administrator (click here to see a list of BSO Budget Administrators).

Requests for any type reimbursement must be supported by documentation clearly showing proof of payment (original receipts, invoices marked “Paid in Full,” credit card or bank statements, etc.). Note that certain expenses require specific documentation (e.g., zero-balance statement for lodging reimbursement), so it is important to read the form instructions before obtaining and submitting receipts. Receipts should be taped-not stapled- to 81/2” x 11” sheets of paper on one side of the paper only (not taped to the front and back); the back of scratch paper is fine.

Requests for payment must be accompanied by supporting documentation such as a quote from a vendor or individual prior to when the service begins and an invoice after the service has been completed.


BSO Forms

Direct Bill ID Request Form for Connexxus

This form should be used for business related airfare to be directly charged to the Director’s departmental account when making arrangements for faculty, student, staff, and hosted guests. More Info...

Interdepartmental Order Form (formerly IOC form)

This form is used for departments to record inter-departmental charges between UC Berkeley departments. Check with your Budget Administrator to determine when this form should be used.

Payment for Services Request Form

This form should be used to request payment for Honorarium, Participant Support/Stipend/or Miscellaneous Services. More Info...

Reimbursements/Office Supply Orders/Blucard Purchase

This form is used to request reimbursements for misc expenses (books purchased, copy costs, etc.),  to order office supplies, or to request a blucard purchase. More Info...

CSS Forms

Campus Purchasing Portal (BearBuy)

All orders for campus preferred vendors (OfficeMax, Give Something Back, Apple, Dell and Lenova) should be placed through BearBuy.  More Info...

Campus Shared Services Instructions

Please visit the following url to obtain instructions from Campus Shared Services.

Campus Shared Services Navigator (Reference Guide)

It is sometimes difficult to determine where to go for what information and which form(s) to use for different expenditure types. The navigator (or reference guide) below guides you to the correct information.

It links to various forms, instructions, and webpages based on the most common business-related needs. The decision tree addresses entertainment expenses in particular, with different scenarios and links to associated forms and BearBuy submission methods.

Domestic/International Travel Reimbursement Form

Use this form to request reimbursement for travel related expenses, either domestic or international. Also includes mileage reimbursement for site/school visits. 

Entertainment Payment/Reimbursement Form

Use this form to request payment or reimbursement for entertainment expenses incurred for a bona fide UCB business purpose.

Entertainment Purchase Order and Event Planner Card Expenses

Use this form to document entertainment expenses on Purchase Orders (PO) or Event Planner Cards (EPC) in order to pay vendors.